Learn the 5 Key Factors Needed to Successfully Launch an Online Orientation
Want to launch an Online Orientation?
This webinar clearly defines all the steps you need for a smooth transition and an on-time launch. Learn how to break up the process and help you organize the necessary steps to achieve outstanding results.
We will walk you through:
- Identifying your objectives,
- Gathering your stakeholders,
- Identifying assets required,
- Producing content,
- Launch date
Aug 10, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
What's in YOUR Online Orientation Toolkit?
Every successful training plan comes a with a well built tool kit carefully crafted to provide just the right resources to meet and exceed expectations.
What is in your online orientation tool kit? Do you have the necessary tools to give your students a well rounded experience online and connect them to your institutional community?
Join us for this 30 minute webinar, as we look inside Comevo’s Launch Online Orientation tool kit and what these tools can provide for your orientation programming.
Aug 31, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Comevo's On-Demand Webinars
View our on-demand webinar library and refresh yourself with tips and tricks on how to create the best online orientation possible for your students.
Our on-demand library consists of past panel discussions with various colleges and will includes conference webinars from both NODA and FYE.
check out our latest additions:
- Comevo Panel Discussion: Grand Canyon University
- FYE 2021 Presentation: Online Orientation and Programming- Together Again?
- Online Orientation Through The Rearview Mirror | NODA Conference
- 3 Key Factors in Executing Online Orientation | Peer Panel Advice
- 5 Reasons Why Zooming Your Orientation Is Not Enough
- Advice from Andersen Construction: 3 Key Methods to Improve Communication With Your Subcontractors
View our On-Demand Webinar Library