How to Master your Online Orientation Content and Engagement with Students
Join us as we discuss the ABC’s of content production and how to best engage students with your orientation material.
We’ll have special guest Jeff Sauer, Comevo’s Content Production Manager here to walk us through best practices, engaging content ideas and creative ways to ensure your students have a successful and exciting onboarding experience.
Oct 19, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time
The Case for Leveling Up: Comevo's Online Orientation Software vs. LMS
Can all resources be shared or do we need specific platforms and tools to accomplish our goals for a successful student onboarding experience? Join us as we discuss the pros and cons of different software options when planning out your online orientation programming.
Oct 26, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time
Comevo's On-Demand Webinars
View our on-demand webinar library and refresh yourself with tips and tricks on how to create the best online orientation possible for your students.
Our on-demand library consists of past panel discussions with various colleges and will includes conference webinars from both NODA and FYE.
check out our latest additions:
- Comevo Panel Discussion: Grand Canyon University
- FYE 2021 Presentation: Online Orientation and Programming- Together Again?
- Online Orientation Through The Rearview Mirror | NODA Conference
- 3 Key Factors in Executing Online Orientation | Peer Panel Advice
- 5 Reasons Why Zooming Your Orientation Is Not Enough
- Advice from Andersen Construction: 3 Key Methods to Improve Communication With Your Subcontractors