Does Online Orientation Increase Student Retention? Learn 5 Key Strategies to Keep them Engaged and On Campus
Are you on track to reaching your student retention goals?
While many schools are focused on getting students back into the classroom and doing in person orientation, other schools have figured out a hybrid solution that is saving them money while keeping students engaged on campus through graduation. These schools have figured out the secret to helping the students retain information and empowering the them toward success.
Join us as we look at the relationship between online orientation, student success and student retention and the engagement tools that help schools reach this goal.
Jun 23, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Comevo's On-Demand Webinars
View our on-demand webinar library and refresh yourself with tips and tricks on how to create the best online orientation possible for your students.
Our on-demand library consists of past panel discussions with various colleges and will includes conference webinars from both NODA and FYE.
check out our latest additions:
- Comevo Panel Discussion: Grand Canyon University
- FYE 2021 Presentation: Online Orientation and Programming- Together Again?
- Online Orientation Through The Rearview Mirror | NODA Conference
- 3 Key Factors in Executing Online Orientation | Peer Panel Advice
- 5 Reasons Why Zooming Your Orientation Is Not Enough
- Advice from Andersen Construction: 3 Key Methods to Improve Communication With Your Subcontractors
View our On-Demand Webinar Library