The section quiz cut score default setting is to ask all questions in that section and regardless if they get them correct or not, they will move on to the next section. If you wish to slow them down, set a section cut score. The cut score does not need to be the same for all sections.
To set a section quiz cut score:
- Click on the section you want to add a cut score to and click on “Edit Section Details”.
- Click on Limit Question Count.
- Enter the number of questions you want them to answer.
- Click on Enforce Cut Score.
- Enter the number of questions they must get correct in order to pass the section.
They will always see the answer regardless if they pass or not. You also have an option to add a Synopsis when creating the question. This will reinforce why the correct answer is correct if they get it wrong.