Does your institution struggle to achieve consistent communication with your students before, during, and after orientation?
Is it difficult to keep students on task and ensure their success?
Comevo’s Advance™ Checklist has you covered.
The first available tool from our upcoming Advance™ Communication Hub, Advance™ Checklist, offers a seamless way to communicate with students and keep them on task with step-by-step instructions and to-do lists.
Orientation can be a whirlwind, and reminders to complete forms and schedule appointments can get lost in student planners or cluttered inboxes. Advance™ provides an easy way for students to keep track of their to-do items and ensure important tasks aren't overlooked.
The Advance™ Checklist...
- Is mobile-friendly and ADA compliant.
- Connects to other Comevo modules, including Launch, Capture, and Reflect.
- Supports hyperlinks and other linkable action items.
- Allows students to view important to-do items, completed items, and flagged dates.
- Includes support for subtasks, sorting capabilities, and more.
- Can be branded with school colors and logos.
- Includes a manual intake form.
- Only allows access for authenticated students.